Wednesday 20 November 2019

Art Deco


Another quick card today, this time using an old Docrafts art deco pack. I sold out of Anniversary cards a while ago so trying to get a few quick ones made before the next craft fair. The papers and image are from the pack and I added some hearts, flowers from Wild Orchid and a Stamposaurus stamped sentiment.

Tonight I have my last cardmaking class before Christmas.  This time they will be either decorating a bag or making card, the choice is theirs as the design examples I have are square so will suit either and then after coffee and cake they will be making tags. 

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love this Marianne, Alistair tries to get me an Art Deco card every anniversary. I love the image and your card Layout, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect Anniversary card Marianne

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I love art Deco and the image is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and elegant Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a lovely topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x