Saturday 16 November 2019

Rudolph


The Christmas show on Thursday night was brilliant and we enjoyed an overnight stay at the nearby Premier Inn. Nice cooked breakfast yesterday morning and then food shopping before coming home, unpacking and getting stock ready for today's craft fair.

I made another gift bag, this one is ready for my class on Wednesday evening. They will be making bags and tags this time. It's my last class before Christmas and I must say I am really enjoying doing them and everyone who comes enjoys them too.

I used one of the old LOTV art sheet images but Rudolph is available as a digi stamp. I used various old papers and my Sue Wilson cut and lift poinsettia dies. I made a matching tag using my Hobbycraft tag punch.

I am hoping it stays dry today and we get lots of lovely customers.

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Marianne lovely image too x

brenda said...

How special gifts will be received in such pretty bags.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi I love how you have decorated this gift bag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A lovely gift bag Marianne, I hope you have a good day at the craft fair.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous gift bag, loving Rudolph and the beautiful tag.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Dol said...

Oh man would I love to be in your class to make this bag!!!! Great job!

Chrissy said...

Adorable gift bag Marianne, I love the look on that little deers face, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute deer!! Your guft bag is just adorable!

Fikreta said...

its so very cute!