Friday 29 November 2019

Love this quote


Had a brilliant day at yesterday’s craft fair, my best one so far this year. I made this for my craft fairs using one of my favourite Inkylicious stamps. I added cheesecloth, lace, some bark hearts, wooden embellishments, Prima butterfly, flowers from Wild Orchid and pearls. The lace butterfly I bought ages ago from somebody on Facebook. The lace is white so I toned it down with vintage photo distress ink.  I also added a little sparkle using a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle en on the flowers.

Having a fairly easy day today after yesterday's craft fair, getting ready for tomorrow's fair. Just one more small one next Saturday and that will be my lot until next March.

12 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful sentiment and embellishments wonderful make

brenda said...

It's such a lovely sentiment Marianne and prettily embellished.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful sentiment Marianne and your heart is gorgeous. Pleased you had a good day at the craft fair, Kate x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Glad to hear that your fair has gone well. Lovely piece of art, full of beautiful embellishments!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous project Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well done on the craft fair, not surprised, you have beautiful projects.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant news that you had a good day at your Craft Fair. Makes all the hard work worth it and lovely, that people love your beautiful makes, like this heart. Love the sentiment too. Have another good one tomorrow. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Very nice!

Liz said...

A beautiful creation, Marianne. The quote is one of my favourites. xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Marianne, lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pleased you did well at your fair yesterday Marianne...beautifully embellished heart

Anne