Sunday 22 July 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


No, not my Winter Wonderland DT card but my GDT card for this week's interactive challenge at The Crafty Pad. I have never made an interactive card before apart from a circle slider from a CD and I found that difficult. However thanks to a mag tutorial I found this slider card easy. Just to prove it works


here's teddy walking with his snowman. The papers are from The Snowman pad. I found the chipboard embellishment in my stash and thought it was perfect for this card. a much simpler design than usual for me but the style of card means not many embellishments are needed I think.

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well done on the slider - it looks fabulous !
Lisa x

Sue said...

this is gorgeous, such a clever design.


I hope you have a good Sunday

Hugs Sue

rachel said...

fabulous Marianne - have a great Sunday! Hugs Rachel xx

Dagmar said...

It looks fabulous - have a good Sunday.

LG Dagmar

Stamps and Paper said...

Super cute card Marianne live the image

Anne

Lynsey said...

Great card Marianne! Love the image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

How fab , great slider card , its perfect well done Hugs Elaine

Sonia said...

Cute slider card Marianne:)Love this tender and sweet image:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne, what a fabulous Xmas penny slide card and it would be perfect for a youngster love that image to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.adorable image and i love the fab design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Marianne, great colours, fab papers and image choice!

Just got back on weekend away and now trying to visit blogs....

Jo xxx

Unknown said...

Awe, this is so cute!

cotnob said...

Another fab card Marianne, I love the way you have Christmas Ted walking along with his snowman he looks so cute.
Thank you for joining us as guest designer at The Crafty Pad again this week.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

Great job Marianne! A wonderful interactive card!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra H said...

Well done Marianne, you pulled it off its stunning xx

Jackie said...

Two gorgeous cards since my last visit. Sorry I was too busy enjoying myself to visit yesterday :o)
Jackie xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Marianne - this is a fab card. Love the colours and the slider is just perfect! Thanks for joining us as a GDT at The Crafty Pad again this week.
Helen x