Monday 9 July 2012

Red and green are not just for Christmas


Well Good Morning and a good Monday morning it is too. It isn't raining, yet!, and I won a £15 voucher on the Wild Orchids challenge, woo hoo. Happy spending for me.

The craft fair yesterday was lovely, only 4 hours and only 6 miles away. A very sociable event and I sold more cards than Saturday too. Need to restock now as I am doing the hospital Summer Fair from 4-8 on Thursday and another fete on Sunday. 

I had a good sort out of the blogs I follow last night as I found some on my list which I never visit and I haven;t a clue who they even belong to. There were also some that don't exist anymore. Sometimes you just have do a bit of blog housekeeping. It should make it easier for commenting now and visiting all you lovely people who take the time to visit me.

I am sharing another of my Stamposaurus samples today. I tend to use pastel colours for sweet Ellie but I wanted to make one which was a complete contrast. I really like the way it turned out with the patchwork effect. Don't forget you could win an Ellie stamp if you enter my candy.
Recipe
Image- Ellie by Stamposaurus
Papers - Raspberry Road Summer Goodness
Medium - Promarkers MB leafy branch die and X cut flowers with mini pearls
Sizzix die cut hearts
Ribbon from Crafter's Companion
Challenges
Crafty Catz Spots 
Delightful Primary colours 
Whimsy Anything Goes 
The Paper Shelter Flower power 

20 comments:

Dagmar said...

Hello Marianne,

I like Ellie with the bright colors. Great card.

Hugs Dagmar

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne what a sweet card! Love the die.
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Morning Marianne glad yesterday went well, beautiful card really sweet, great layout and colour choice! Big hugs Jo xxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marianne so adorable, lovely colours.

Hugs Julie x

Sue said...

Such a lovely card Marianne. That image is just adorable and I love the colour scheme.
I'm glad the craft fair was successful for you
Hugs Sue

rachel said...

fab card Marianne - and you're so right about red and green not just being for Christmas - they look fab here! Hugs rachel xx

Tonya said...

A great way to show that red and green are not just for Christmas. Beautifulc ard and the image is adorable.

Stamps and Paper said...

Super Christmas card . Great image ad papers

Anne

Janette said...

Really gorgeous card Marianne, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week....good luck in the challenge.xx

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Marianne :) I love the colours! That branch diecut with the flowers is fab, and that image is just adorable :)

Tags xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marianne
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

downrightcrafty said...

such a cheerful Xmas card love the flowers on the tree
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, such a cute image. I love the colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Chriss America Real said...

You are right! Red & green look wonderful on this card! I love the tree branch and your coloring is fantastic!

Thanks for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Design Team!

Hugs,
Chriss - DT - come visit me sometime
http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

This is such a cute Card !! I love it !!!Thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
Tina46
EAC-DT

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Marianne enjoy your winnings your card is lovely great colours and image and that gorgeous die so beautiful:)x

Sarah said...

Such a lovely bright card Marianne! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love the sweet elephant :D

xx coops xx

Kim. said...

Oh so cute and the bright colours surprisingly suit it.
Kim xXx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Mornings Ms Marianne! Oh I am loving Ellie and this color combo and the branch and little blossoms, so cute! Wishing you a great day hun {hugs}