Tuesday 17 July 2012

Twinkle Toes you're a star


A quick post from me as I have lots more crafting to get done today. I am busy getting stock made for a two day event at the end of the month. It is a village festival which is very well attended and my biggest craft fair to date so I need plenty of stock. I am also working on some more samples for Stamposaurus and this is Twinkle Toes. There are 3 gorgeous girls in this range and although they are Christmas images would work well for cards all year round. I've coloured her with Promarkers and Sakura purple glaze and clearstar pens for sparkle. The papers were freebies with a magazine, sentiment is Lucy Cromwell, Woodware punchd stars and Sizzix die cut swirl corner. I have used the fab sketch at Cute Card Thursday.

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute and i love the sparkly stars
Lisa x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love the image and the layout is beautiful. Love the stars. Caroline xxx

rachel said...

fabulous colours and I love the stars and glitter xx

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs Linda

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and the colours

sue

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Totally stunning and a great choice of colour image and layout so beautifully presented too:)x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Marianne.
You know I really love purples and lilacs so the colours are perfect :)
Pretty image and the stars are a fab embellishment (love the corrugated ones!)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Marianne! Would that be your favourite colour purple??! Jill x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card in one of my fav colours.She is a cutie.
Sue x

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute card Marianne


Anne

Jackie said...

Two fabulous cards today. I love the rich purple on the earlier one but the tea one is my favourite :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marianne and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

Oh that's fab card Marianne:) Love the lilac colour and the lovely image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie and fabby colours too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.fab lilac colours and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Deb said...

so beautiful Marianne!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx