Friday 13 July 2012

Boys and their toys


Sorry I haven't been around as much as usual. Have had a busy week, was at a craft fair yesterday afternoon and evening, which was pretty good. I have another craft fair on Sunday and am also busy making samples for Stamposaurus. I am hopping around blogs though whenever I get a few minutes to spare. I sold the sewing card which I made this week. This style of card always seem to sell. I made this card for my friend Lisa's son Jamie's Birthday yesterday. I know he loves cars so I thought this digi which I won from The Stamping Boutique ages ago would be perfect for him. Coloured with Promarkers of course with DI Worn Lipstick around the edges. The papers are Wild Rose For Men. The sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe, another win a while ago, charm from EBay tied with baker's twine and card candi to finish.
Challenges
Passion for Promarkers Gingham/checks

21 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,fabulous image and design.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card and image,love the charm.
Sue x

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, this is fabbie! Hugs Sxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, especially the colour ways, stunning work sweetie, Huge hugs ♥ Pops x x x

Chrissy said...

What a wonderful male card Marianne, love the image and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great boys card Marianne...love the image

Anne

Unknown said...

Morning Marianne... gorgeous boy card, love the colours, fab creation! You are a busy little bee... Big hugs Jo xxx

Seafield Jo said...

This is a great card Marianne, he's sure to love it.

Jo x

Sue said...

Such a fab card Marianne. The image is great and the colours and layout are brilliant. Love the little car charm

Hugs Sue

Linda said...

What a great card
hugs Linda

rachel said...

brilliant work Marianne - love the little charm and the image and papers are fab xx

Elaine said...

Sorry Marianne..I've not been around much either..just the usual boring work which gets in the way of my fun time!!

Fabulous card and you always get double brownie points for making a boy card..I just run and hide under my craft desk.

Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Elaine xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, FAB card! Super image and colours. Jamie loves it :-)

Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

what a great boys card great matching on the flags with those papers and super cards on the blue papers a great feeling to this one
hugs Kate xx

Claire said...

Fab card - love the image and great layout and combo. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

This is cute and i love the bright colours
Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Marianne love the image and papers.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Marianne, Another stunning card:)x

mags said...

Great boys card. Love the image and your colour combo and design.
mags
x

Loz said...

love that little image Marianne :)

Jackie said...

What a delightful card and image. What a busy lady you are :o)
Jackie xx