Wednesday 18 July 2012

Red and Gold Christmas and candy winner


This is my second post for today.
Finished off the last of my samples for Stamposaurus  and made my Totally Gorjuss creation today so I thought I would share one of the samples with you. This is Daisy and you can buy her here. She is in the Christmas section but of course can be used all year round. I have coloured her with Promarkers and Sakura pens for sparkle. The papers are Wild Rose, sentiment is a Crafty Sentiments digi. The flowers came from a local shop and I sprayed them with gold Spray and Sparkle and added gold brads. 
Challenges
A Gem of a challenge Great sketch 
Hooked on craft Christmas in July 
Creatalicious Christmas in July

Candy Winner
Thanks to everyone who entered my Stamposaurus stamp candy. The lucky winner who followed all the rules is ...................
That't you, Lisa. Well done, please e-mail me.

Don't despair that you didn't win as I will have a new candy tomorrow to celebrate the fact that I have gone over 1400 followers. Welcome to my lovely new followers.

22 comments:

Linda said...

What a sweet card
hugs Linda

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image she's cute and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Love this cute image.

Just clicked on the link to find I am the lucky winner of your Stamposaurus candy :-)

Lisa x

Sue said...

Such a lovely card, the image is so sweet and I love the colours

Hugs Sue

pinky said...

Well done Lisa, that will cheer her up no end Marianne. I love your gorgeous card, those flowers are like china!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Marianne

Anne

mags said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. Love the image and the christmas red.
Well done to Lisa.
Mags
x

rachel said...

fabulous card Marianne - love the colours! Well done to Lisa and congrats on reaching 1400 followers! Wow!!! xx

Berry said...

Stunning Marianne love the reds hugs Rebekah xx

misteejay said...

What a super card - great fun image.

Congrats to Lisa

Toni xx

Tanya said...

Such a cute card! I love the colours and the image =]

Tags xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Marianne what a lovely card the colours are gorgeous and the image and layout is totally stunning!....congratulations to the winner of your candy :)x

Dawn said...

Your card is yummy Marianne! I love the colours!
Well done to Lisa your candy winner!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, the colour is so vibrant :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, sweet image and fab details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning marianne.really gorgeous design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

gorgeous colours and papers
Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marianne lovely image and layout.

Hugs Julie x

Christine said...

Gorgeous cute creation lovely colours & design, great take on the sketch..

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC..this wk

smiles Christine x

Lynsey said...

This is so sweet!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

O wow Marianne, this is gorgeous, love the sweet image and beautiful flowers and bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and good luck xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card!

Thank you for sharing with Creatalicious Challenges this month.

Warm hugs
Maarit