Tuesday 31 July 2012

Gorjuss Bag


This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for news of my weekend and a Wedding card.

This little Gorjuss girl hasn't been used for a very long time. She's one of the Sugar Nellie stamps which I have coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I've used papers from the Papermania Capsule packs, aqua and heather, one of my fave colour combos. The bag is from Jo-Anns, in USA. Hope I can find some more of these next time I go as they are bigger and much stronger than the ones I bought in Hobbycraft. I also like the fact they are kraft inside. I did pop into Hobbycraft yesterday though and like their new range of small acrylic stamps, only £1 each. I bought 4 of them, so watch this space. Anyway back to my card. The butterfly is from The Works. It's really pretty and sparkly, doesn't show up so well in a photo. I've used Marianne dies for the flowers and leaves.
Challenges
Incy Wincy Anything but a card 
Stamptacular Patterns galore (at least 3 papers) 
Willow Sketchie Anything Goes 
Simon Says Anything Goes 
Marianne's Design Divas Anything Goes 
ABC DT Colour challenge 
The Sugar Bowl Gayle's fab sketch

18 comments:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous bag Marianne - love the colours and papers and such a sweet image too. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Robin said...

What a beautiful way to decorate a gift bag. This is just lovely. Hugs, Robin

Sue said...

Such a lovely design. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous

Sue

cotnob said...

Such a pretty bag Marianne, I love your image and fab colour combination.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Marianne, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie said...

Both projects today are wonderful, especially the vintage wedding card, but I love this pretty bag too :o)
Jackie xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Mariann, Wow your bag is so pretty xx

Céline said...

fab card, love the papers
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Vicky said...

So pretty Marianne...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

A lovely gift bag Marianne. Gorgeous colours.
Mags
x

Whisper said...

Stunning colours and am loving the layout too, Luv Sam x

Berry said...

This is totally fab Marianne! Hugs rebekah x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - who would not love this gorgeous gift bag!!Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful gift bag Marianne.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning marianne.i love your colour combo and really gorgeous gg girl :D

xx coops xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Love Jan
xx

Julie Foote said...

Pretty Card, Thanks for joining the ABC DT Challenge.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Gorgeous giftbag and such beautiful colouring. Thanks for entering our challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas this month. Hugs...Mona