Tuesday 13 July 2021

Sparkly snowman




I had a lovely time the other day colouring up some Christmas images and then didn't get in the craft room until yesterday. I am about a third of the way with a lovely LOTV cross stitch though. I have also been reading more lately and the garden has needed a lot of attention. It is looking really good now so just needs to be kept tidy. It had got overgrown in places and had loads of weeds and with being away for two weeks it took more time than usual to get it back in shape.

I used a Little Claire image and sentiment coloured with Copics. I miss them and wonder why they suddenly decided to close with no warning. However I have several of their stamps to use. I used my fave Go Kreate frilly 10 large die for the card shape. The paper is First Edition Merry little Christmas and is a really rich dark purple. I used Dovecraft adhesive glitter card and some dies for the snowflakes.  I used a clear sparkle pen on the baubles and Stickles on the fur.

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi your card is gorgeous. That snowman is so cute. Enjoy your garden. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable happy snowman image Marianne ….lovely card…. Like you I loved Little Clairs

Anne

dolcreations said...

Love this card shape Marianne! Love the image too!
Enjoy your day!

cuilliesocks said...

Love this sweet snowman and your beautifully designed card Marianne, Kate x

brenda said...

What a striking colour palette Marianne.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and adorable image

Lorraine said...

Aww, that snowman is adorable. Love the colours and sparkle too
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, such a fun snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a wonderful and happy card Marianne, great die shape and love the cheese cloth also.
Faith x

meg said...

An adorable snowman and card,love your layout

Carol S. said...

Love the snowman and a lovely card.
As far as I know, it was a problem with their finances. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely colouring in shades of purple and cute snowman! Beautiful design!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this card and the colours are just beautiful. I agree about Little Claire images, they are adorable. x

Sarah said...

Fab colours Marianne. I found some old Little Claire stamps the other day, must have a play.