Tuesday 27 July 2021

Picking flowers


The last of my new Penny Black stamps.  I thought this would be called picking flowers or something similar but it is called Delights! Another strange title I think.  I coloured it with Copics.  Papers are Lemoncraft Fresh Summer.  I used one of my favourite border dies from MFT, one of a set of 3 stitched scalloped borders.  The sentiment is LOTV and the flowers are some very old ones I found in my stash.  I keep trying to use up papers and flowers but they don't seem to be going down much.  I used a clear sparkle pen on the flowers.

9 comments:

meg said...

He's a cutie,love the colour combo

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful papers Marianne, and what a great stamp...xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the design with the two scalloped layers, beautiful papers and the hedgie is a delight! :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne love your cute hegdie

Anne

Sarah said...

Love the colour combo with that lovely stamp. I know the feeling about using up stuff only too well!!

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Marianne, love the image and the pretty papers, beautiful layout too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card with the adorable Hedgie. The papers are gorgeous and know what you mean, they just don't go down!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cotnob said...

A cute card Marianne, another sweet hedgie.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x