Friday 23 July 2021

Hello


I mentioned I bought some crafty goodies from Debbie Simpson recently. Well I have been having a play with some of them. I bought 3 Penny Black hedgies from her for the bargain price of £3.50 for the 3.  I have several of these stamps but couldn't resist buying some more as they are so cute.

This one is called Love conquers which is a strange title I think.  I coloured it with Copics and wanted to create a garden/woodland feel.  The papers are First Edition Gardenia.  I used a toadstool die and coloured the tops with Copics adding dots with a white gel pen.  The dragonfly is an old Memory Box one and I used a butterfly punch.  The sentiment is Little Claire and I thought it suited the image so well.

Up early this morning to clear out the bedroom as we are having a new carpet fitted.  We recently had it decorated so the carpet is the finishing touch.

 

9 comments:

meg said...

You chose the perfect papers as a background for this beautifully coloured image,a wonderful card

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

The image, the papers and the toadstools.....sooooo perfect!
I bet your happy to have the new carpet coming today!! whoohooo!!! I bet it looks great too!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute stamp, and such great bargain! Well done! Love the card, beautiful papers and colouring!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute image and your papers match so well, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Sarah said...

She really was offering bragain prices wasn't she. Glad you managed to get some...I resisted!! What a lovely card x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne, I have this wooden stamp, one of the first stamps I ever bought, gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and love the little hedgie. Pretty card design and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xxx