Wednesday 7 July 2021

Flat or decoupage?




More from the old Dovecraft paper and decoupage pack.  I decided to make similar cards but leaving one with just the base topper as some people like to send flat cards because of the postage.  I prefer the decoupage card as it has more punch to it. 

I used Dovecraft self adhesive glitter card with various snowflake dies and punches. I love that the glitter card works well with both as some glitter card won't work with punches.  The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

 

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards l do love decoupaged cards but both are equally beautiful x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards, I too prefer to decoupage always looks classy

brenda said...

Both are equally pretty Marianne.

B x

cotnob said...

Two sweet Christmas cards Marianne, a lovely topper - I prefer decoupage as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

Marianne..I love both cards but I do especially think the decoupage card adds that special touch!

Jackie T said...

Oh boy both of these cards are so cute. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

These are just fabulous Marianne, I love both designs and such a sweet topper and a lovely design, Kate x

meg said...

The papers and embellishments look brilliant with the fabulous topper,I too prefer the decoupage

Carol S. said...

You can't beat a lovely bit of decoupage and certainly makes the image stand out from the flat one. Cute image. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two cute versions, both so pretty!!