Friday 3 April 2020

Petal


I bought a few new digis from Lili of the Valley in one of their recent sales. I have some to colour and I bought this coloured simply print too.  I used some old Gorjuss Girl paper, a Joy leaf die, some pink lacey mesh stuff I found in my stash, flowers from Wild Orchid and a burlap butterfly from Docrafts.

We actually managed to get a click and collect order for Morrisons which we are getting this afternoon. I got the slot last Monday which was fortunate as that night was when they introduced the new measures. I have never done an online order as we prefer going to the shops ourselves.  So as it is the only slot I can get I have ordered lots of non perishable goods which will save us going to a supermarket for quite a while. We should mainly just need fresh stuff from now on assuming I get everything I ordered of course.

16 comments:

brenda said...

It's just delightful Marianne. Well done I'm getting a delivery slot, I have mine coming this morning from Tesco.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne its nice to have som pre coloured images in our stash very handy for quick cards....we’ve been bake to get any delivery slots only click & collect thankfully we have two daughters who are able to collect fir us.

Anne

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Sweet image and card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

This is such a pretty card Marianne. We've been trying now for 2 weeks to get a delivery slot for the M-I.L (who lives almost an hour away) without success. We're still trying but likely she will be added to our ever growing list of those we have to shop for!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, beautiful image and your papers and embellishments are so pretty.
I hope the order will be successful for you. We went to the supermarket this morning to pick up food and medicines, the pharmacy is within Tesco which is handy. Managed to get all I needed, even toilet rolls lol, keep safe Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I love the image. I hope that you get all that you ordered. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, what a great card, I love that image its so sweet. Hope the shopping arrived ok for you. I bought loads the other day so we should be ok for a while yet. Stay Safe, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Marianne, love the colours and finishing touches x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card so Spring like. MArianne. You were lucky with the slot, hope you got all you wanted.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Wendy said...

So beautiful, such a sweet image and gorgeous details.
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Love the image and a pretty card. We changed our shopping day from Friday to 8am on a Tuesday morning. There are very few people in there and only takes about 20 minutes. The only problem is I forget what day it is for the rest of the week!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!