Monday 13 April 2020

Dainty dancing


I made this for my friend Lynsey's daughter Grace whose Birthday was yesterday.  The image is LOTV dainty dancing coloured with Copics. I used a Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle die and some pretty double sided papers from The Works. The pad is 12x12 and was only £3. I am so impressed with this pad as the papers are a good thickness and I do love double sided papers. I used a new die from Whimsy called connected rectangles. I cute the die into two as I wanted to use it either side of the image.  The sentiment is LOTV.

16 comments:

meg said...

She's a darling gorgeous card

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet card for little girl Marianne pretty papers too

Anne

Sandra H said...

Aww so adorable x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, this is so sweet, perfect colouring. Hope your Easter is as good as it can be! Liz x

Christine Dol said...

Awww so sweet Marianne...I have this image and have used it many times. I love the purple....little Grace will love this card...and the fact you made it specially for her! Hope you had a nice Easter!

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Marianne, , she is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Lovely layout and layers, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cutie, love the papers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love that image it reminds me of the song Tiny Dancer. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful card that has me smiling. Beautiful image and great frames Marianne.
Keep well and safe
Faith x

Sarah said...

A very pretty card Marianne. Lovely image x

pinky said...

This is really sweet Marianne and I love all the layers.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I love this sweet card Marianne, the little girl is gorgeous

June

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sweet Birthday card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

This has to be my fave card you have ever made, the image is coloured so good, hugs Pops x

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!