Wednesday 8 April 2020

Easter egg bunny


Another of the cute new images from Lili of the Valley. This one is Easter Egg Bunny which I have coloured with Copics using chalk for the sky. The papers are Lemoncraft, sentiment is LOTV, ribbon from Dovecraft and I used the Hunkydory Moonstone floral dis again. This paper pack is called fresh Summer but I think it is perfect for Spring cards. 

Well I don't know about you but the days go by quickly.  We go for a walk some days, some days we practice our line dancing. With normal chores plus gardening, crafting, reading, jigsaw puzzles and TV we are never bored although it will be lovely when we can all get out more but for the time being we are staying home and saying safe.  We shared a cuppa with my Mum via FaceTime on Sunday but it will be lovely when we can visit her again.

I have some more cards made which I can't share with you yet and I am hoping to get in the craft room later but first need to do the ironing. 

12 comments:

Krafty Kows said...

Gorgeous card.

Stamps and Paper said...

The new LOTV images are really sweet..lovely card Marianne...we are doing much to same as you except dancing and I can’t go walking
Time certainly is going quickly I’m never bored

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is adorable Marianne. We are catching up on all our jobs and are keeping so busy too! Hugs Susan x

meg said...

Gorgeous image and card in beautiful bright colours

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is cute and the flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, the image is so cute. I know what you mean, hubby and I are definitely not bored. Take care.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Carol S. said...

A cute image and a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So cute x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, pleased to hear that you and Graham are finding that you are occupying your time well, it certainly helps having hobbies.
Your card is so sweet, and the papers and that lace are gorgeous, Kate x

Pop's Cards said...

This is so cute I love the layout you have done, and the colouring of the image is super, hugs Pops x