Sunday 19 April 2020

Flower jug


My friend across the road asked me on Wednesday afternoon if I could make her two floral cards for Thursday as she had to post them. Thank goodness for coloured toppers as I didn't have time to colour two images and make the cards. This is actually from one of the old LOTV art pads but this image and many more floral ones are available as coloured imply print digis.

The papers are from The Works, lace from Crafty Ribbons, sentiment LOTV teenage girl sentiments. I used MFT wonky stitched circle and stitched ricrac dies and a Crafts Too butterfly die.

I will be back tomorrow with a card for a very special person.

18 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful colours Marianne, she your neighbour will be very pleased.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful floral card Marianne I'm sure your neighbour loved it....thank goodness for toppers

Anne

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Marianne
Gr Karin

Viv said...

This is such a pretty card Marianne - am sure your neighbour loved it!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne love the floral image and the lace x

Kath said...

A lovely card Marianne and beautiful floral image.
Kath x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, I know she would have loved it.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous colourful card Marianne. Love the flowers in the watering can

June x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

I can just hear your neighbor when you showed her your card...."Oh it's perfect Marianne!!!!!!!!"

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty papers, layers and topper on this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Marianne, I love the papers and the topper is so pretty, all beautifully embellished too. Your neighbour would ave loved them I'm sure, Kate x

Deborah said...

Very pretty card. Your neighbour will love it I’m sure.
Deborah A

Diane said...

What a lovely floral image and details.

Hugs Diane

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable love this pretty topper, colours and whole design...hope you are doing well.xx

Fikreta said...

Very pretty card.

Carol S. said...

A pretty card and love the lace. Hugs, Carol S.xx