Monday 20 April 2020

Captain Tom will be 100


This card is of course for Captain Tom Moore, a remarkable gentleman. You don't need me to tell you all about him and his fundraising. I saw the appeal to make him cards for his 100th Birthday on 30th April and this is the card I made. I used a coloured simply print from LOTV and some very old Docrafts papers. The backing paper is a Union Jack. I used some MFT paper and MFT pierced banner dies along with a LOTV sentiment and some number stickers from my Scrapbooking stash.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card for Capt Tom Marianne...I posted mine off on Saturday this wonderful man is going to have so many cards to open he reall is an inspiration to us all

Anne

brenda said...

I can say no more that it's totally fitting for the remarkable Gentleman Marianne.

B x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect!
Keep safe and well
Faith x

cotnob said...

A super card for a remarkable gentleman Marianne, a great image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card you have made for Captain Tom. He have achieved so much. I used the same papers as you on the card I made. I knew I was saving them for something special. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card for the perfect gentleman. Captain Tom sure is a hero!
Stay Safe
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

A fantastic card and perfect for an amazing man. Loved the song that is now top of the charts!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Marianne and great treat for Captain Tom..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so perfect for this remarkable Gentleman Marianne, fab design and brilliant papers and image, Kate x