Thursday 21 February 2019

Under the weather


Another card made with the thinking of you art sheet from LOTV. I used MFT winky stitched rectangle die, First Edition it's a girl papes, sentiment from Pink Gem, lace from Crafty Ribbons and diecut a butterfly using a Memory Box die.

We are having a new bedroom and craftroom window fitted tomorrow. hat means today I need to clear some of my craftroom such as the desk and other loose items. I have been wanting to give the room a good clean as it is impossible to dust everything thoroughly every week like the rest of the house. This will be my opportunity once the window has been fitted in there.

15 comments:

meg said...

if I was unwell I would feel a lot better if I received this, love it

Janette said...

So pretty, I love the soft feel to the image and pretty frame..xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Get Well card I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

Christine Dol said...

Oh this is so sweet...what a great card to receive if you are not feeling well...so so sweet!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the coloring and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so darn cute Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful get well soon card, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Marianne..he is so adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Marianne
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Marianne such a pretty design. You chose a good, dry day to have windows fitted. I felt a bit better today and even managed to get the some jobs done in the garden. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Marianne, the image is just adorable. Hope the weather stays dry tomorrow while your window is being fitted. xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely card x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, so delicate!