Wednesday 6 February 2019

Looking good


I have another of the Jasmine cards using the new coloured art sheet. The papers are MFT again and I used MFT wonky stitched circle and stitched jumbo banner dies. I used a very old Martha Stewart flower punch and a Fiskars tag punch. I also used some of my neglected card candi and a teenage girl sentiment from LOTV.  The MFT paper pads are certainly getting some use at the moment, I just love the colours and neat designs.

I am excited as tonight we going to a special event at a local independent department store to see one of my favourite crime authors, Elly Griffiths. We have the VIP package so will be having drinks and bowl food before she gives a talk and personally signs her new hardback which is officially launched tomorrow.  This is no 10 in one of the series she writes, which is set in Norfolk. I have read them all, so has my Mum. Graham doesn't read anywhere near as much as me but he is doing well, being on book 7 of this series.

21 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Isobel said...

Beautiful x

Viv said...

Can see why you are using those lush papers Marianne! Another great card! x

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Janette said...

Marianne your always off somewhere, sounds like an exciting time to me, enjoy.
Your card is sweet, lovely image and papers.x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

meg said...

Gorgeous card love the image and papers

brenda said...

Another great teenage card Marianne.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, love this sweet image.xx

Christine Dol said...

Adorable card! I love my old Martha Stewart punches...its funny how we go to some things time and time again. I love the pink and the blue papers.
You are always doing so many fun things...have a wonderful time!

cotnob said...

A lovely girly card Marianne, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, fabulous colouring of Jasmine's hair.
Have a lovely evening, I've read all her books too love them, Kate x x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this, the image is very cute, I love the die cut lines on it, the flowers are cute with the matching brads too hugs Pops x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the topper.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous creation Marianne. I hope you enjoy your evening.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love how you colored her!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Another fabulous image and card Marianne..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, papers image and design, perfect for the teen.
Hope you enjoy you day tomorrow.
Faith
Daffodil Cards

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, those papers are just perfect with that fabulous image.
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and love the colours. A pretty image too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous image and papers choice!!