Sunday 3 February 2019

New Home and a New Die


i made this for one of my crafting friends who has just moved house. She likes CAS cards and yellow so I kept it simple. The papers are MFT and I used a new die I bought just before Christmas. I saw it on Carole Pollard's blog and liked the quirky shape and embossed detail. I thnk it is meant to be for Christmas but I would use it any time. I am also thinking I could cut some of the branches off and use it as a sign post. The image is one of a trio of digis from LOTV which I diecut with a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die and coloured with Copics.  The sentiment I found stamped in my stash but I think is from LOTV.

We have a fun day planned, more on that tomorrow.

17 comments:

Isobel said...

Lovely card x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Marianne
Gr Karin

Stamps and Paper said...

Great new home card Marianne

Anne

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Janette said...

Very sweet card.xx

meg said...

Sweet image and new home card, she'll love it

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

Sarah said...

A perfect new home card, the tree looks great x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Marianne, great colours and design,Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the house!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, I love the blue and yellow combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

This is great Marianne - really lovely! Enjoy your day tomorrow xx

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and happy card!

Debbie said...

Lovely card Marianne...

Debbie x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!