Tuesday 5 February 2019

Cute mice


It was my friend Lynsey's Wedding Anniversary on Sunday and this is the card I made for them.  Another stamp I haven't used before. The image was stamped and waiting to be coloured. I am doing quite well so far working my way through my box of stamped images.  I coloured it with Copics and added some doodling. The papers are MFT again and I used some MFT border dies, Gummiapan heart dies and a Marianne heart balloon die. The sentiment is from a Stamposaurus set.

12 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute, your friend surely has been delighted!

Isobel said...

A lovely card . Love the papers too x

meg said...

Lynsey must have loved her Anniversary card, the image is adorable

Valerija said...

This card is beautiful.

Sandra H said...

So pretty such a lovely image too x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card those mice are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa said...

It's so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Fikreta said...

very cute card!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful anniversary card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

Adorable image and a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Love the image and super design x

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Marianne, lovely colours and design, Kate x x