Saturday 16 February 2019

Blogger commenting and Google +

I am still having problems some days where people have embedded comments on their blogs. I am not alone as I have seen other bloggers having the same issue. I do my commenting on my Ipad and it may just be an issue on tablets and phones. If you have embeded comments please change them to a pop up box by going to settings and comments.

Another issue is Google+. I don’t use it but I notice some commenters do as when I have clicked on their names it takes me to Google+. I can’t comment on posts on there. I have also seen messages that Google+ is disappearing so if you use it then the suggestion is that you switch to blogger.

Back tomorrow with a card.

Enjoy your weekend x

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

I took my comments off of embedded last time you told me, I will go & see if it has reverted back somehow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm on Google+, it's a pain, as people comment there and usually I don't know, I'll be glad to get rid of it, but hope Blogger still works for me. I'm not sure how it will work with comments. I have been adding my blog address to most comments hoping I don't lose any followers.
Faith

Faith
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}