Wednesday 18 July 2018

More new gifts


As my fairy doors are so popular when I spotted these new fairy house money boxes to decorate I thought I would buy 4 to try.

The base was coloured with Rustoleum chalk paints and I then used various makes of sparkle pen and Zig Woodcraft pens. I wish you could see the sparkle on them which really shows up at night under the lights. 

I bought the wooden fairies at Doncaster from Dreamees and coloured the wings with sparkle pens and added them to the roofs. I knew I wanted to have flowers and leaves climbing up the front and remembered I had the leaf ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and I added some of my favourite flowers from Wild Orchid.

Challenges
Crafteezee Summer 
Allsorts flowers all over

20 comments:

meg said...

A great fun money box Marianne

brenda said...

You really are in a magical mood this week Marianne and these little money boxes are beautiful (I'm assuming from the same source as the doors and will be looking for them). Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing fairy house money boxes!!!

Isobel said...

These are fabulous x

Stamps and Paper said...

Marianne these are beautiful and I can see why they were popular

Anne

Viv said...

What a fab gift Marianne! Love them.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

These are gorgeous Marianne
Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

These are just gorgeous Marianne!!

Christine Dol said...

How adorable are these money houses! Oh my goodness such a great idea. I love how you did them all up. LOVE the colours you choose.

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are awesome Marianne. They will sell so quickly.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, they are so fabulous!! I love how you decorated them!! The will definitely sell well!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Marianne, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're lovely Marianne! So pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

They are simply adorable and gorgeous Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Very pretty and love the soft colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh bet these sell really quickly, they are brilliant, Hazelx

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely project! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful !
hugs

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous money boxes Marianne, l certainly would use one of those for my pennies.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flowers All Over' challenge and good luck x Susan x