Monday 16 July 2018

Bringing presents


Another of the new LOTV stamps today, coloured with Copics of course.  I do enjoy the challenge of making a cas card sometimes. The banners were made frm paper scraps using the MFT pierced banner dies. The sentiment is one of the new LOTV ones. I threaded a wooden heart button with baker's twine, something that was everywhere a few years ago but a lot of people don't use it so much now. I love it and have lots of different colours, as you do when you discover something.

Challenges
ABC Christmas O is for on (bird on the presents)
As you like it favourite celebration (Christmas is definitely mine. I love making Christmas cards and love everything about Christmas, the tree, decorations, Christmas movies and TV specials and the joy of the whole celebration.)

20 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh he is soooo cute, fabulous Christmas card
luv
Debby

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card..x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Marianne

Anne

meg said...

sweet image and papers

Aunty Sue said...

very cute

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marianne. Yes I still have the Bakers Twine in loads of colours & do use it on occasions.

Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne..love the cute image and colouring and love the banners..great way to use up scraps..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A fab cas card Marianne, love the new stamps - so cute
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, such a cute image - I love bakers twine and use it all the time, probably because I don't like bare buttons!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and love the banners. I still sometimes use my stash of Bakers Twine. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Adventures in Paperland said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas Card. Lisa xx

Debra K. said...

Such a cute Christmas card! Beautifully coloured image in really lovely colours. I like the little button with twine which goes so well with the different paper banners. Debra x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, great use of your scraps for the lovely banners

Sharon said...

So adorable, I love that image. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Brenda said...

I'm running a bit behind but had to stop in to see your wonderful card. I also still use my collection of baker's twine when I can. Thanks so much for joining us in the last challenge at As You Like it! I

Fikreta said...

so nice card!
hugs