Sunday 15 July 2018

More fairy doors


I know you may have seen some of these on my blog before but these were some of the latest ones I have made. They always come out differently as it depends what I find to embellish them with. The coral is a new colour and both these sold so more to be made. I found the wooden fairies on Ebay and used a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen for the wings. The toadstools are also from Ebay and I used Copic sparkle pens on those. I bought the little signs at a show some time ago and wrote various things on them. The wooden wreaths are from Hobbycraft and flowers from Wild Orchid.

I would like to enter these into the flowers all over challenge at Allsorts.

14 comments:

Wendy L said...

These are so sweet Marianne, no wonder they sell well, xxx

meg said...

love the coral, fresh summer colours and floral embellishments, beautiful fairy doors.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These fairy doors are so cute, and just love the little wreath on them!

brenda said...

Such a pretty and magical trio of Fairy doors Marianne.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wowzers, these look amazing! I love them!

Christine Dol said...

These have got the be the cutest fairy doors! I love the coral colours!!!

Linda Simpson said...

These are so cute! Love them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your new versions are just as beautiful as the others Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

They are so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated them!! Absolutely stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Marianne, I'm not surprised that they sell so well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty Marianne and can see why they are selling well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

These are so cute and in really lovely colours and with super embellishments.
Thank you for joining our 'Flowers all over' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Super cute creations Marianne!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Fikreta said...

those doors are so cute!
hugs