Monday 30 July 2018

In the harbour


I needed to make a card for my friend Lynsey's husband's Birthday and had no idea what I was going to use. I had a look through my printed images and found some lovely scenery toppers which came with Making Cards magazine some time ago.  I know he loves Cornwall and this image reminds me of the pretty harbours there.  I used First Edition Beyond the Shore papers, a Little Clire sentiment stamp coloured with DI Broken China and a couple of dies from a Impression Obsession set.  I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Simon Says.

15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful nautical card, surely your friend will love it!

Isobel said...

Beautiful card, love anything to do with boating. Love the Norfolk broads and barges on canals . Best holidays I’ve ever had x

meg said...

beautiful peaceful scene and card

MiamiKel said...

Marianne, this is just gorgeous .You've done a marvelous job with your nautical card and I am certain your friend will love this treasure!

Glennis F said...

Brilliant! I love that scene

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card fior a guy Marianne love the nautical theme

Anne

brenda said...

A great card for a guy Marianne and I agree on the Cornigh resemblance.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the scene and I am sure he loved it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the harbour scene and your background papers, just perfect for a man, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I love this image!! It's so gorgeous!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love seeing harbour scenes, Hazelx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a lovely seaside scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Love these scenes and perfect for a man who loves Cornwall. Backing papers are brilliant and love the postcard. Hope the Farmers Market went well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, perfect for Lynsey's hubby.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Fikreta said...

It's so nice card!
hugs