Monday 23 July 2018

More Christmas animals


When I start using my Card-io stamps I nearly always make at least two cards and this one is very different to the one I blogged last Friday.  I used to stamp direct to the card blank but I am actually preferring this style stamped onto white card then matted onto coloured card.

I used my MFT hill stencil again and first inked a sky and sunset using a dry wet wipe and various small ink pads.  I then keep the stencil in place and ink the trees usually twice so that some are lighter appearing to be further back. I then stamp the sentiment and animals. The bird is from the other new stamp set I bought and the sentiment from the new set.  I used silver glitter acrylic paint again for a little sparkle on the snow.

18 comments:

brenda said...

Deja vous Marianne, you got me hooked on Cardio stamps last year with your lovely display using them.

B x

Isobel said...

Beautiful x

meg said...

Beautiful scene, love the background colours

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Marianne
Dianne xx :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah another super card, Hope you have a lovely week, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely wonderful Marianne, love your scene and all the forest animals, brilliant sky too, love it all ,Kate x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Marianne x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! I love the beautiful scene you've created!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous wintery scene Marianne..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, such a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous scene Marianne and love all the different animals. The sky is stunning too. We went to Hobbycraft today. It got hotter as we got nearer to the city. It was 33C when we arrived!! We are so lucky living so near the coast, 30C here. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

It's lovley card.
hugs

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Another gorgeous creation Marianne! I really love the designs you're doing with these fab silhouette stamps. They just lovely hun. Hope you're surviving the heat waves. It does sound roasty hot! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debra K. said...

Wonderful scene Marianne! Looks like a wildlife meeting about to start :). Fabulous sunset too. Debra x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely scenic card Marianne

Anne

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card Marianne. Your sky is amazing xx