Wednesday 8 June 2011

Thank You Bouquet

Well I've finished the Crafter's Companion cards and they've been posted so expect some sneak peeks very soon. I've made one of my DT cards for this week and decided it was time to have a play with something else before I make another card for an order. I haven't used this LOTV bear for much too long and these colours are way out of my comfort zone but I'm really pleased with the result. I used a mix of papers as I don't have many citrus coloured papers. The backing paper is from a Country Diary freebie pack, the yellow is K&Co Daisy and the others are First Edition Desert Bloom.

I used 2 MS border punches and an old X cut daisy punch. The peachy coloured paper is double sided so the striped flowers were made from the other side.

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley Punch it out
Sketch Saturday Love this sketch
DYSU Orange
Paperplay Summer citrus splash
The Corrosive Challenge Summer colours
Divas by Design Floral

15 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one superb card ! great job here, great sunny colors,
greetings,martina
x

Miranda said...

great card Marianne, very gorgeous and such a cute image
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Deirdre said...

Beautiful.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Marianne! Lovely colours and I love this image - it's ages since I used it too, I must get it out again. Lisa x

dolcreations said...

I am so sorry I have not been around for awhile..things are so hectic in the summer months here! Happy Anniversary Marianne!
I love your orange card...absolutely adorable!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Marianne...love this cute image and fabulous colours too sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Janna Werner said...

Hey Marianne! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely orange project wth us at DYSU Challenge Blog this week! Janna

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what gorgeous colours Marianne .. so summery
Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card marianne,i love the autumnal colours and the image and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous, love the image gorgeous colouring too!.:) Sandra H

CraftyC said...

Hi Marianne, wow, what a beautiful card you have made, so colourful. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marianne your card is stunning I love the colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Whisper said...

Am loving the bright colours and layout you've used, Luv Sam x

Lynda said...

A little beauty!

Love Lynda xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
What a fantastic card!
Hugs Lynsey x