Saturday 18 June 2011

Ballet in the spotlight

It's Saturday and that means time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss where you can win a voucher form our sponsor, Simon Says. We were blown away by the number of entries last week which kept me busy commenting and I'm sure we will get lots this week with the theme of pearls and swirls.

I used one of the new LOTV die cuts as this image isn't out as a stamp yet and I needed it. Talking of which my new girl stamps arrived this morning from LOTV, yippee. Papers are some old Papermania Amethyst Infusion. I used 2 Crealie dies, swirls and leaves and added Prima flowers with a large sparkly gem brad and of course some pearls.

I would also like to enter this into the challenge of birthstone colours (amethyst and pearl) at Cute Card Thursday.
It's puring with rain here and having spent the morning doing housework will be stamping up my new LOTV girlies this afternoon and having a little play.

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marianne. So pretty and very elegant. Beautiful colours and I love those swirls. Wonderfully created. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Vicky said...

Wonderful creation Marianne..! love the image, swirls and the fabulous colours too hun..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous creation yet again Marianne! love the images and colours to match truely is beautifully finished off!!.....:)Sandra H

CraftyC said...

Hello Marianne, what beautiful card you have made. I love purple cards for some reason and these dies are just gorgeous. Rain here to!
Clairexx

Lisa Jane said...

oh whata cute couple .. i love those swirls .. and i think you could also enter our song title challenge at Moving along with the times .. what about "Lets dance" or "lets face the music and dance" lol
Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

oh so very pretty and love that image and the swirls and pearls with the purples gorgeous, I have candy on offer if you are interested
Hugs and enjoy your weekend
Kate xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marianne that is gorgeous I absolutely love that image and your card design. hugs Shirleyx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

what a sweet card
very beautiful
greetings, mandy

Arline said...

This is gorgeous! The colours are beautiful!xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, finally sometime to catch up on your blog and see lovely cards! This one is fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey x

Seafield Jo said...

An adorable card, love the colours. Jo x

Sarah said...

Super sweet card Marianne!! I love the purples and hat LOTV image is so cute!
Sarah xx :0)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image, and fabulous colours. I love the swirls, so pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love your colours and swirls and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww what an adorable image, so sweet! Lovely card :o) Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is wonderful a really great layout too, hugs pops x

Loz said...

oh my gosh this is gorgeous and I know a heap of little girls that would love that image!! will have to add it to my list - which is HUGE at the moment!! have fun with your new girl stamps :)

Deb said...

wow, just beautiful, I love your colours, such a sweet image too!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, happy crafting, Debxx

Anonymous said...

Love the adorable imgage and the sweet nicety . Your colouring is absolutely breathtaking.