Thursday 23 June 2011

Craftroom Progress

The craftroom is progressing well. You can just see a little of the lilac on the walls. All of the paintwork has been undercoated and glossed and some of the walls have been painted. The wall on the left was a darker peach so had to be painted white to make it easier to paint lilac. I have had some new lights put in, a dimmer switch and plugs. I'm having some long shelves made so hope they will be ready next week.

As you can see I keep Hubby well supplied with refreshments. Here he is taking a well earned teabreak.

The painting shold be finished at the weekend so I can start to sort out and move in. The blind is being fitted on Monday. Hoping that the desks will arrive next week and I can then move everything in there. I'll show you some pics when it is all finished.

11 comments:

dolcreations said...

Marianne....you lucky girl! This is going to be such a wonderful craft room. That big window is going to let in alot of wonderful light!I am so glad to see you added that personal colour touch to your room...it would not be "Mariannes Room" without it! Your hubby looks very pleased! Keep the pictures coming so we can see your end result!

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne! ooohhh cant wait to see it finished x Leigh x

Maria said...

Hi! you are so lucky to have your own room for scrapping..! The view from the window is sooo nice...so different from the houses in Athens... ok, Hello from Greece :)

Teri said...

Oh, now I'm jealous! I have to share my crafty space with the compy and the dinner table!
Wish I could have my own room. . .

Berry said...

Oh Marianne I am so so jealous! Mostly cos of the fab space but also because it looks so clean! I currently have a hole where my chimney once was and no end of brick dust throughout my house! Just think when all my kids leave home (eventually ha!) I will have so much space to invade for a craft room! Hugs rebekah xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow .. its looking good .
I am so jealous ..as i just make a big mess on the dining table lol
Lisa x

Pamela said...

I hope you don't let him take too long over his tea and biscuits!!

Pam x

Sue said...

Oh i bet you cant wait to get in there, look forward to seeing the finished piccies, sue,x

Debbie said...

Hi Marianne, Looking forward to seeing your craft room all finished.It looks like a really light room.Have fun!! Love Debbie x

Loz said...

can't wait to see it all finished!! am so jealous that you get a room!! ♥

Elly P said...

It's looking great marianne....my hubby did mine last year, I love it..prob is, I never want to leave it!!!...lol

hugs
Elly P
x x