Saturday 25 June 2011

A card for a poorly friend

Good morning everyone. We woke up to rain this morning but it should brighten up later and then we are promised a heatwave for 2 days. I must say the garden and lawn are looking lush after this week's rain. Hello to my 3 new followers which means I have now reached 900. Wow I am amazed that so many of you like my work enough to follow me. Thank you and thank you for all your lovely comments.

I used another of the new LOTV girlies for this card which I made to send to one of my blogging and Facebook buddies Jo who has been very poorly lately. I sent her some LOTV stamped images too in the hope that when she is starting to feel better she will enjoy using them. I wish you better soon Jo, missing your beautiful work.

The papers are Basic Grey Euphoria and I used one of my fave MS border punches, lace, ribbon and pearl bows as this is my DT card for Totally Gorjuss where we have a lovely challenge of ribbons and lace. You could win a prize from Fantastic Ribbons so hope you'll be entering. Just for a change I used glossy accents and some beads for the flower centre.

I would also like to enter this into the challenge of ribbons and bows at both ASPOS and Corrosive.

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty .. gorgeous floral papers
Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Marianne, so pretty. Adorable image :o) Lisa x

Luciana said...

Muito lindo! eu sou apaixonada por verde e rosa juntos!
Beijos

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Marianne...Jo will just love it hun....!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

carrie-lee said...

a goegeous card hun, the flower is stunnig with the glitter xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.your papers and colours are really pretty and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs pops x

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Marianne, I really must get some of these new stamps, they're so cute. Love the pretty colours and layered border. Gorgeous!

Donna x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marianne what a little cutie, love your papers to. hugs Shirleyx

Kazabing said...

Hiya Marianne,
Am loving those papers, yummmm... lol. Fantastic card, pefect image for your friend, hope she feels better soon. Have a lovely weekend and send that sun up north.. hehe.
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

Julie said...

really lovely card - I love the detail on the flower! x

Yvette said...

What a cute image, it's amde for a very pretty card