Sunday 20 March 2022

Happy snail

 


Had a lovely time at the craft fair yesterday. Great atmosphere and a good footfall. As always at craft fairs some people didn’t sell at all or very little but I did well. I was so please people like my cross stitch and I sold the Pooh bear one I made recently. I posted a pic of my stall on Facebook and one of my crafting friends asked to buy my fairy cross stitch and is happy to pay postage.

This is my latest cross stitch made from a pattern by Durene Jones. I bought a couple more patterns from The Little Stitchery, part of Lili of the Valley so will be starting one of those next.

12 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful colours and a fun snail beautifully stitched as always

Stamps and Paper said...

Pleased you did well yesterday….loving your snail cross stitch

Anne

Kath said...

Your snail is so cute Marianne. I'm glad you did well at yesterday's craft fair and sold your lovely fairy cross stitch too.
Kath x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely colours on this cross stitch and so much time and work goes in to these, I'm not surprised they sell well.
Lorraine

Christine Dol said...

Soooo happy you did so well at the craft fair! Your cross stitch projects are so nice that I am not surprised people bought them up! LOVE LOVE LOVE this snail Marianne!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, wow!! Amazing cross stitch!! Love that cute snail!!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

This is just gorgeous Marianne, I love the little snail and your stitching is fabulous, lovely colours too.
Worthwhile then your craft fair, well done, and of course your going to do well with your amazing craft products, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Absolutely fabulous Marianne - not surprised these x-stitches sell well at craft fairs - so much work in them as well. Thanks on here you have answered the question i asked about where you get the kits from in my FB comment :-)
pauline x

Lee said...

So Beautiful love the colours,glad you did well.I used to do loads of Cross Stitch it is a great hobby.There are some amazing Kits out there.I did my own designs.x

Sarah said...

Glad that you had a successful day Marianne. Another beautiful cross stitch, I do love Durene Jones' designs. I have several charts waiting in the wings but am currently making a concerted effort to complete a few unfinished projects before starting more!!

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty x