Saturday 26 March 2022

Brooches for Ukraine


 I made myself one of these brooches and posted on Facebook to see if people were interested in buying one for £1 each for the Ukraine fund. Several people said they were so I have made 50 hoping to raise £50. All the money will go to the fund as I won’t be taking any out for the cost of making them.

I advertised them on Facebook yesterday and sold half of them with several people donating more than £1.

If you would like one I am happy to post. They will be a large letter so postage is an additional £1. Just email me or message me on Facebook. Thank you.

10 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Such a great idea and they are so beautiful.

meg said...

They are beautiful,a brilliant fund raising effort Marianne

cuilliesocks said...

They are beautiful and I hope they will raise plenty of money, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi they are gorgeous. Well done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous project and for a great cause ♥

dolcreations said...

What a great idea Marianne!!!

Pauline C said...

What a fab idea - love them!
Pauline x

Sandra H said...

They are amazing x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great idea and such a worthy cause.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful flowers and Congratulations on getting the donations.
Faith x