Wednesday 16 March 2022

Baby hammock


Whilst Graham is out today working on the rescue boats ready for the powerboat season I am having a day in the craft room.  This is the first card I have made this morning ready for my first craft fair of the year on Saturday.

The digi is LOTV baby hammock coloured with Copics.  I used a new Daisy Mae torn edges die which I am really pleased with.  There are a great range of sizes in this set. I have just ordered the rectangles as I like the torn edges so much.

The papers are First Edition It's a Girl.  I used tattered rose distress ink and added some die cut clouds using an old Memory Box die and some flowers from Wild Orchid.

Right back to cardmaking.

 

11 comments:

Christine Dol said...

It is perfect Marianne! LOVE this image and LOVE your card! Enjoy your day crafting away!!!!

Margaret R said...

Love your baby card and the colours nice that craft fairs are starting again back to some sort of normal

meg said...

Beautiful card Marianne,love the deep pink and yellow colour combo

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

I've always loved this image and you've coloured it beautifully. I love the papers and your layout, Kate x

Glennis F said...

This one is stunning, and that is a great die, not seen it before

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable and cute shabby card, love the LOTV stamp and the papers. Best wishes for your craft fair!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous baby card, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and a gorgeous card. Hope your Craft Fair goes well for you. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, such an adorable image.
I hope the craft fair goes well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lee said...

That's Stunning.x