Saturday 19 February 2022

More teddies


Following yesterday's post I have another of the new coloured simply prints from LOTV to share.  This one is Teddy and roses and I used two of the new vintage heart digi papers. The sentiment is LOTV, stitched scalloped curved die is MFT.

I mentioned I play Wordle every day well I have discovered Quordle now.  I have played it for the last two days and love the extra challenge of guessing 4 words in 9 goes where the letters you put for the first word are for every word. Really gets the brain going. 

 

9 comments:

meg said...

Another adorable image with gorgeous papers

brenda said...

It's another pretty card showcasing the new goodies.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love it. Stay safe. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These LOTV teddies are really so cute. Beautiful bold papers and flowers, they make the image pop!

Christine Dol said...

LOVE your card Marianne!
I am going to tell my hubby about Quordle...he would love it!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Aww another cute card, I love the teddies and your very pretty paper and design.
I've never heard of these word games, sounds like they would keep your brain active, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Cute little bears with the pretty flowers. A lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful design and images Marianne.
You have me in Wordle too, how I get it I don't know, it comes up in something and I can't remember how to go to it! Seems I NEED to get my mind going!
Faith x