Sunday 13 February 2022

Just to say




I could make these wreath cards all day long and no two would look the same as I have lots of different Card-io sets and lots of coloured ink pads.  I bought a set of 5 wooden sentiment stamps in The Works and this is one of them.  I thought they were a nice font and a good size and this one fits perfectly into the wreath.

Have you caught the Wordle Craze yet? I always do 3 different solitaire games each morning on my Ipad and after seeing some people on Facebook playing Wordle I decided to give it a go.  I like that it is only one per day and really gets the brain thinking.  Keeping the brain agile is so important especially as we get older. 

14 comments:

Glennis F said...

Your wreath cards are lovely

meg said...

Beautiful wreath in gorgeous colours,

brenda said...

So pretty and agree they creating wreaths is addictive.

B x

Pauline C said...

Stunning wreath card … can I ask what type of ink pads you are stamping them with? The colours are so pretty xx

Total Wordle addict … also v competitive with my husband 🤣🤣

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card lovely wreath Marianne x

Stamps and Paper said...

Another beautiful wreath card Marianne...love the colours....I have played the Wordle game but I don't do it every day...

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi your wreath card is gorgeous. I love it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Marianne, lovely stamping and gorgeous colours
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pretty stamping to make this lovely floral wreath card, the colours are delightful.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your wreaths are always so beautiful and inspiring. I have to create some by myself, though.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous wreath card, must try to make one!
Faith x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card Marianne love the colours you have used in the wreath. Alison XX

Carol S. said...

A very pretty wreath and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xxx