Saturday 12 February 2022

Boating Bears


I can't believe it is a week since my last blog post.  However I have been making some things I can't share with you yet. This is another from the latest launch from Lili of the Valley.  This one is Boating Bears which I have coloured with Copics.   I used a Lawn Fawn mini cloud stencil and salty ocen Distress Oxide for the sky.  The paper is Craft O'clock Plum in Chocolate.  

I thought she needs a parasol so used some Core-dainations which I sanded and cut with an old Marianne die.  The lace is from my stash, roses from Wild Orchid and the little tag is from the paper pad.

Looking forward to a trip out this morning for breakfast and a walk by the river.  Have a good weekend.  I will be back tomorrow with another card.

 

14 comments:

brenda said...

If your going for a walk by the River you just might see these little cuties Marianne, such a seet image.

B x

meg said...

Your parasol and embellishments are wonderful finishing touches to a beautiful card with a gorgeous image

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous couple beautiful card x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute couple!! Love the parasol. Adorable card!

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, your card is adorable, love the little couple, super colouring and the parasol die is just perfect, enjoy your day out. Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne...you could use this for anniversary or birthday as well.
Breakfast out and a walk by the rivers sounds lovely...enjoy

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Just simply adorable.x

Christine Dol said...

Beautiful card Marianne! As always!
Enjoy your day out!

thecraftycavalier said...

I really love this image Marianne! Love these papers too, perfect! x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, such a sweet image,so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Another gorgeous, cute card. Love the little bears and the background too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very Beautiful Marianne.

Sarah said...

Gosh, I have missed lots Marianne, what a sweet pair these two are!