Monday 28 February 2022

Feed the birds


I am so enjoying using the Card-io stamps and after seeing so many lovely cards in the Card-io group on Facebook I treated myself to some more.  The cute birds are on one of the stamp sets I bought.  I used my homemade circle stencil with a MFT mini cloud stencil and salty ocean distress oxide to create the background.  I then used various stamps to create the wreath.  I decided to add a few fly away flowers this time for a change.

I'm having a pedicure this afternoon.  I went for one in January for the first time after seeing the lady who does my nails had them on her price list.  I really enjoyed it and at only £10 for the hour's pedicure it was well worth it.

 

12 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful reminder that Spring is just around the corner,love the soft colours and the mother bird feeding her chicks

brenda said...

Full of Spring with the birds and pretty colours. Apols no show lately, impromptu hospital stay!

B x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous spring card Marianne .. very pretty and cute stamps of the birds and chicks. Love also how you have done the clouds. Enjoy your pedicure .. very relaxing xx

Margaret R said...

Love the colours as always your wreaths are so pretty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful wreath, love the sky and the birds!

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!

cuilliesocks said...


Aah, a pedicure sounds marvellous. Love your card, the images are so lovely, beautiful wreath and colours, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and the design is stunning. The little birds are adorable. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Christine Dol said...

Soooooo pretty Marianne! LOVE the scenes you create!

aussie aNNie said...

wow Beautiful card, colours and design ♥

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, lovely colours.
I hope you enjoyed your pedicure, I love them and have one at least once a month.
It's good to be back after spending the last month sorting out my craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

This one beautiful with the baby birds and their mum..

Luv CHRISSYxx