Sunday 30 January 2022

Winnie the Pooh

 


My first cross stitch of 2022. I had this as a kit from Hobbycraft for Christmas with the pattern, material and threads. I do love doing counted cross stitch. I remember years ago when the pattern used to be printed onto the material but I much prefer a blank piece of Aida. I love Winnie the Pooh and friends. I noticed that British Heart Foundation sell a box of patterns with thread and material enough to make one cross stitch. I bought one so will be making some of those as well.

13 comments:

Ela said...

Looks great your little Poeh! Hugs Ela

meg said...

Pooh is a firm favourite with my family as well,a beautiful cross stitch

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous .. well done xx

Kath said...

He's so cute Marianne!
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Pooh cross stitch….I started making cards by putting small cross stitch designs in an aperture….how things have progressed!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cross stitching, very professional!

Christine Dol said...

Your Winnie the Pooh cross stitch is adorable! You do such a great job with your cross stitches!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delight this cross stitch is Marianne.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so lovely Marianne, and who doesn't love Pooh, your stitching is fabulous, Kate x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Marianne, beautifully stitched.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, I love Winnie the Pooh and look at that tiny Bee, so precious..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Love Pooh Bear and a very cute gift. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

That's lovely Marianne, beautifully neat as always. I have been finishing some embroidery and counted cross stitch projects since Christmas. I won't be starting anything major until they are complete!!