Saturday 15 January 2022

On the ball city


I was asked to make a football card for a teenager in Norwich City football colours. (The post title refers to their slogan.)  I looked at their kit and made it as near as possible given that the design on the image is different to the actual kit.  The image is a digi from Pink Gem coloured with Copics.

The papers are MME Lime Twist, great colours on these papers.  I used a Fiskars tag punch and kept the design simple as I printed the image quite large.

 

14 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fab card and great colouring .. I’m sure he’ll love it
Pauline xx

meg said...

Great colours and papers,a bright cheery card

brenda said...

A perfect card for a Canaries fan Marianne, sure he will love it.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card for a footy fan, love the bright colours and that we footballer, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, love those goreous colours. Have a lovely Sunday. xx

Sandra H said...

Fantastic card love the footballer image and background x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne and I love the bright colours

Anne

dolcreations said...

Marianne. you really personalized this card! He will love it!

Chrissy said...

Great image and colouring and love the papers and your design, I love making make cards too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Marianne. Love the bright papers.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Beautifully coloured and a great design too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, just perfect for a boy!

Marcea said...

A really great card Marianne. I am sure they will love it xx