Wednesday 12 January 2022

Playing with some new and older stamps


I really want to make more Birthday cards with my Card-io stamps and as I love making Christmas wreaths had a go at a flower wreath.  I am happy with how the wreath turned out but not so happy with my first attempt at a hanging basket.  I need a lot more practice I think.  I used Dusty Concorde distress ink on the corners for a change.

Off to se my Mum today and go out for lunch.

My For Sale page has been updated and all sold items have been removed.  Some stamps have been reduced so take a look and leave a comment if there is anything you would like.



 

10 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful colours and stamping,the hanging basket and wreath are gorgeous

Pauline C said...

Very pretty Marianne xx Love the flower wreath
Pauline x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely colours on this card.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Such a pretty colour palette, definitive hints of warmer days.

B x

dolcreations said...

Marianne...I think you did an awesome job with the hanging basket! It is gorgeous!!!!

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Marianne, I love the stamping and I think your basket is beautiful, lovely wreath and colours, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A stunning card with a beautiful hanging basket. A pretty wreath too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

I love your hanging basket and wreath Marianne, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx