Sunday 9 January 2022

Romantic Rock again


I had an order from my regular customer and she asked for a card with this image so I decided to print off two and make two similar cards.  I used the LOTV coloured simply print, the most used of my simply print images as she keeps asking for cards with her.  I too love this image.  

The papers are Bo Bunny Penny Emporium.  I used a new Impression Obsessions die I got in my Secret Santa from Dies to Die For.  The tags are new stamps from LOTV and the flowers were a Christmas pressy from Hobbycraft.  I also used a Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle die.  

I have added a sale page. Please take a look.

 

14 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely card Marianne, it certainly is a popular image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

She is a beauty Marianne,your choice of papers and layout complement her perfectly

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianne, I had a look at the for sale items but you've not indicated how you can purchase them as they take you to photos if you click on them.

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous image on your card its lovely x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

I adore the colours that you have used here on this card. hugs Mrs A.

dolcreations said...

Fantastic card Marianne!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely girly card Marianne

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I bought this stamp because I loved the cards you made with her, this is no exception, it's gorgeous Marianne. (I still haven't used mine!)
Faith x

Chrissy said...

It is a great image and gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, she does look fab.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

She is gorgeous Marianne and your papers and layout are wonderful, I love the colour pallet, keep safe, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I love so much this LOTV teenager, Sweet and modern! Beautiful design and papers too!

aussie aNNie said...

I am back and commenting after a short break, lovely to see your gorgeous work again. xx