Monday 25 January 2021

Home is where your honey is


You may have seen the bee plaque I posted the other day. Whilst I was printing out the elements for that I decided to print out a sheet to make a card. The Nitwits collection is called Bee-Lightful. I really enjoy making this style of card as a complete change from colouring images.

Everything apart from the pearls is from the digi kit. I fussy cut, inked the edges and layered using foam pads. I diecut the banners using offcuts of paper from the plaque and MFT pierced fishtail dies. This set must be one of my most used die sets.  I was so pleased that the when I diecut the bee using a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die it fitted perfectly into the centre of the flowered circle.

14 comments:

meg said...

Love this cards bright sunny colours and fabulous elements

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Delightful card, love the colours and papers!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, NitWit have lots of fabulous collections.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

What a delightful card Marianne! Especially in the middle of winter! LOL
I love the little images and the paper! You nailed it!

Carol S. said...

A bright and cheerful card and just what is needed. The little bee is very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, gorgeous colours here, fabulous collection from Nitwits. x

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Marianne, love anything bee themed, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a cute wee bee!!! Hope all is well, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

A lovely card, the inked edges make all the difference

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

brenda said...

What a happy and cheery creation Marianne and lovely fresh colours.

B x

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Marianne, love those pretty papers and your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx