Thursday 28 January 2021

21st


Another commissioned card today for the same lady. I used an old Whiff of Joy stamp which is by Elisabeth Bell.  I coloured her with Copics. The papers are Craftwork cards and I used Go Kreate large labels 9 and MFT stitched oval dies.  The sentiment at the bottom was specially requested and is from Inklyicious. The Happy Birthday is LOTV teenage girl sentiments.  I used Martha Stewart fern, daisy and cosmos punches and a couple of butterfly punches.

Today's exciting outing is our weekly click and collect from Tesco. Stay safe everyone x.

 

15 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful feminine card with a beautifully coloured image

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and most gorgeous image and colours . xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your image your card is so adorable x

Margaret R said...

Love the colours and sentiment beautifully coloured as always, very feminine card.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

A super feminine creation Marianne. My outing today is my jab - well hopefully anyhow, some uncertainty until I get there because of a monthly injection I have.

B x

dolcreations said...

Such a beautiful card for a young lady! Love this image! Love the flowers you made using the papers you used on the background as well!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous feminine card Marianne

Anne

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a beautiful image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Marianne, such a pretty image and design, I'm sure the young lady will love it, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Special card for a Special occasion and very beautiful too Marianne.
Faith x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Marianne, nice to see a familiar stamp too x Susan x

Carol S. said...

Lovely card and forgot I have this stamp somewhere in my folders. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable vintage feel, so sweet! Love the EB girl!

Chrissy said...

She looks beautiful, love the papers and flowers too, so very pretty..

luv CHRISSYxx