Thursday 14 January 2021

Game Boy


I have an order for 8 cards. Luckily 4 of them I already had made up so am working on the other 4. This is for a 13 year old who likes gaming on his computer and luckily I had this LOTV stamp Game Boy in my collection. It is now available as a digi. I used MFT papers which give an optical illusion of not being straight in the photo but I promise they are. I wasn't sure how to embellish it then remembered I have an old set of Spellbinder arrow dies which I have used a lot. So three black arrows and job done. The image as always is coloured with Copics.

 

12 comments:

meg said...

Love the bold striped papers,perfect with your image and for a masculine card

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card fir a teenager Marianne


Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card. That image is perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, love that image so greatly put together, fab design. xx

Fikreta said...

great card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card for a teenager!! And that optical look is just stunning! Well done!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super card for a gamer Marianne, he will be very pleased with it methinks.
Faith x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card for a teenager, love those bold papers
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, perfect for a teenager.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Im sure the boy will love it. Hope you have a super weekend, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

This is spot on for a teenage lad, love the stripes x