Saturday 4 January 2020

Rock n Roll Heaven


So as usual my New year has started well with my crafty resolutions. I made one Christmas card (see 2nd Jan post) only for a friend to see it on Facebook and ask to buy it! that has to be the earliest I have ever sold a Christmas card. I have lots of photos waiting for layouts in my Florida, non Orlando, scrapbook and I am really going to try to get it finished this year.

I am off to a good start with two layouts made yesterday.  AS the journalling says this is a record store we have visited many times.  They have so many records that we used to be down on the floor searching for certain singles on our wanted list. I have so many scrapbooking bits and pieces and some of them were just what I needed for this page.

14 comments:

meg said...

Great page it's smashing to see vinyl discs becoming more popular again

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning page. I love the layout and the photos are fabulous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous layout and gorgeous photographs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Dol said...

What an absolutely cool layout! LOVE the picture of you getting right into the
search!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It seems you have had a lovely day, great AJ page!

Deborah said...

Fab layout Marianne. My 21 year old son has just got into vinyls this year and it's strange going into HMV with him these days to see the ever increasing expanding selection of records. It takes me back to when I was in my teens!!
Deborah A

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, great photographs and papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous page layout and great photos
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful page.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love your scrapbook layouts Marianne! You really do capture the memories so brilliantly! <3 Hugs, Wends xoxo

brenda said...

As always a lovely layout Marianne. So sorry my eye problems have prevented me visiting lately but wanted to wish you a Happy and Crafty New Year.

B x

Sandra H said...

Lovely is your page Marianne happy new year x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Great LO! Happy New Year!

Pop's Cards said...

This is very cool, my kids have never seen a record I think that is kind of sad, they missed out on that sound, a great layout hugs Pops