Wednesday 15 January 2020

Hedgie cross stitch


I really enjoyed sewing this hedgie. I bought a set of 4 and a set of 4 snowmen from Durene Jones Etsy shop when she had a half price sale before Christmas. I sometimes adapt a pattern slightly as I did with this one as the flower on the right hand side should be at the top but I wanted it to fit into a 4" hoop. It may not look that much sewing but it has taken me hours, but very enjoyable hours.

Put it on Facebook this morning and a friend bought it straight away! 

15 comments:

meg said...

He's a sweetie Marianne

Stamps and Paper said...

Sooo adorable Marianne

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous. That hedgehog is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Pop's Cards said...

I love it I have this in my to doo,,thats just getting bigger and bigger :0) hugs Pops x

cotnob said...

This is adorable Marianne, I like the way you have stitched around the outside - I'm not surprise it sold straight away.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You have put many hours into this and it is adorable!!! I can see why it sold so quickly...its way too cute to not have!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a cutie, Hes adorable!! Can see whty he was snapped up! Hazel x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love these hedgehogs. My first cross stitch had hedgehogs by a wishing well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and sweet!!! Great work, love the details of the shadows!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful work Marianne

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable Marianne, lovely design and stitching. Well done on the sale, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Aww he is so cute, fab stitching
Lorraine x

Tracy Welham said...

This is very cute, and is a beautiful piece of work. I love to cross stitch too.

Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Fikreta said...

So sweet.