Wednesday 29 January 2020

Breakfast in America


Thank you for all your positive comments on my Birthday books and welcome to my new followers. I made two scrapbook layouts yesterday, working my way through my American photos. The page says it all really.  They really do some lovely breakfasts in the US.  Th french toast with fruit was soooooo good. I used backing paper, coffee cup and sentiment from Laserow Love paper pack.

I have had a few twinges in one of my back teeth so off to the dentist this afternoon whilst Graham has a haircut. I know who has the better appointment there. Fingers crossed I don't need a filling.

14 comments:

meg said...

great page Marianne

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, the french toast and fruit does sound rather nice.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great page Marianne and lovely photos ..
American breakfasts are amazing but like you I loved the fruits I did try 'Grits' but yuck reminded me of the stuff we used to call 'frog spawn' in school..

Anne

Sandra H said...

Aww mouth watering this is a lovely page x

Christine Dol said...

FANTASTIC layout Marianne!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, I love the look of your breakfasts!! Made me hungry!!! Hope the dentist goes ok!! Hazelxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous layout. I have to agree the breakfasts in USA are fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning page. I do love an American breakfast. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page layout Marianne, and fab photos
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Fabulous page..hope you got on OK at the dentist.
Wendy x

Carol S. said...

A great page and love the layout. Their breakfasts are very different to ours. Hope your visit to the dentist went ok. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Very nice!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely layout, looks fabulous.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, fabulous page, great layout and photos. The breakfasts look brilliant, Kate x