Tuesday 16 July 2019

Sneak peek #3


I hope you are loving these new images from Lili of the Valley as much as I am. I made a round card for a change today. I really enjoyed embellishing this one.  I wish you could see all the sparkle on it
Image - LOTV woodland crib 1
Medium - Copics
Paper - Hobbycraft frozen wishes
Dies - Sue Wilson poinsettias and leaves

I added some pearl dots for snow and coloured the grass, branch and the diecut leaves with Wink of Stella white sparkle pen.

One week on from his op and Graham is doing really well. He is able to do far more than we expected at this stage though he musn't drive, lift, stretch too far etc. A friend is taking us to line dancing today where he will just watch.

15 comments:

meg said...

beautiful digi and finished card, hope hubby continues to do so well

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!! Love the image, the shape and the white poinsettias!

Loraine Long said...

Yet another sweet image from the wonderful LOTV. I think this one could be used for the birth of a new baby as well as Christmas. Have fun at the line dancing but remind Graham he could be in danger of doing too much too soon and end up undoing the good work of the surgeon (as my husband did) if he is not careful.

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous nativity scene lovely card Marianne

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning. I love that image it is so cute. I am so pleased that Graham is doing well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, I love the round style card! Love all the little details you added as well. You always have something different to share...love it!
Glad to hear Graham is doing great! Have fun dancing today!

KarinsArtScrap said...

mooi en lief Marianne
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Ohh this is just so cute such an adorable image this makes Christmas x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, I'm so pleased to hear that Graham is doing well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Loving your sneaky peeks and this is delightful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

I am enjoying seeing them very much Marianne. Pleased to hear that Hubby is making a good recovery x

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Marianne..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Another pretty card and gorgeous images. Glad Graham is recovering well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful image and card and I'm happy to hear hubby is getting on well too.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!